Monday, March 7, 2011

09.05 and 09.10

Dear 09-10 and 09-05,

Thank you for working so hard this semester. All the groups did a fantastic job writing the proposal letters. I know it was a difficult task and I’m very impressed with the effort you put into creating a professional and well-written letter.

I really enjoyed listening to the recordings of you discussing a country. It was wonderful to hear how fluently you are speaking! Also, I learned a lot about each of your countries. Excellent job!

This week you will have your mid-cycle exam. Please continue to use your student book and workbook as a study guide. Remember, I’m always here after school, before school and during most breaks if you have any questions or need extra support with anything.

Please continue to check Edmodo daily for updates and assignments.

Ms. Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment