Tuesday, May 3, 2011

9.10 and 9.5






Dear 9.5 and 9.10,

Thank you for the quality work you are doing on your hotel projects. I know they will turn out wonderful! Remember to work as a team, discuss, problem solve and negotiate together. Teamwork isn’t one person doing all the work.

I know how difficult it is to research, find information and put it into your own words. However, it’s very important that you are reading, understanding and summarizing…not copy and pasting! ☺ We will continue to work on the strategy of summarizing information.

Keep up your enthusiasm for learning! I appreciate the effort you make to listen, complete assignments and appropriately participate in the classroom.

One more thing! I would like to welcome my new students to our class ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment